Excellent Representation From Attorneys Who Care
The family dynamics and personalities involved are different for different families. The legal solutions you need during a family law matter should reflect your family’s unique circumstances. Whether you need help with a divorce, an adoption or any other family law matter, find a law firm that has the knowledge, wherewithal and compassion to truly help.
Our attorneys believe that meticulous, highly experienced legal representation is key to success. We bring a long-term approach to the law, looking past the immediate stresses and emotional strain to where you want to be in the future.
Learn more about our attorneys and what they bring to the table by following the links below:
The Benefit Of Experience And The Tenacity To Lead
Dinnebier & Demmerle is a long-standing member of the legal community in California. Our reputation for highly effective, cost-efficient and thoughtful family legal services is hard-won. As a result, many legal organizations recognize our firm for excellence. Our attorneys’ accolades include:
- Certification as a Family Law Specialist by The State Bar of California
- Recognition from the prestigious American Bar Association Family Law Advocacy Institute
- Recognition as an AV Preeminent attorney from Martindale-Hubbell*
- Inclusion on Super Lawyers and the Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars lists
Legal decisions you make today will impact your future, either limiting your choices or facilitating your goals.
Let Us Know What You Need
We are glad to welcome you to our office in Tustin, where you can sit down, tell us your story and know that your future is brighter today than it was yesterday. Speak to us at your convenience: 714-598-3714.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.